A very simple yet effective method of teaching that I prefer to use is to act as a Facilitator in order to promote self-learning and help students develop critical thinking skills and retain knowledge that leads to self-actualization. Simplifying concepts to help students learn in the best possible way.
I have been teaching and mentoring students for JEE for the last seven or eight years. Being a professional in this teaching field I know how to connect with the students and their learning goals and problems.
I am a Professor in Mechanical Engineering with more than 18 years of experience. I give tuitions for Physics and Maths for Middle Schooll, HIgh school and IIT JEE preparations. I have been mentoring kids for the last 7 or 8 years. With the profound knowledge of core engineering, I can develop the thrill for Physics in my students.
All of my students have cleared JEE mains with very good scores and some of them also cracked JEE advanced in the past years.
• 1993: Secondary (10th Std); W. B. Board of Secondary Education; 80.33% (1st Div)
• 1995: Higher Secondary (10+2); W.B.Council of H. S. Education; 83.10% (1st Div)
• 1999: Bachelor of Engg (Mechanical); Bengal Engineering College (D.U.); 79.88% (1st Cl.)
• 2002: Master of Technology (Heat Power); Institute of Technology, BHU; CGPA-9.83 (1st Cl.)
• 2010: Ph.D (Engg); Jadavpur University
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about physics lessons?
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$7||Not available||$5|