My teaching method ranges over a few Yoga styles which include Traditional Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Prenatal Yoga and Meditation, Pranayama and relaxation. I usually try to include pranayama, a little bit of meditation and mindful relaxation at the end of all my classes.
I am experienced in leading students of varying levels and abilities through Intuitive Flow, Hatha and Vinyasa classes, I am also committed to improving students’ quality of life by honing their mindfulness and meditation abilities. With my 500-hour RYT certification, along with additional certifications in Prenatal yoga and corresponding education and experience in the practice and teaching of yoga, my background has prepared me to excel as your next Yoga Instructor.
1. Certified as an International Yoga Coach from SVYASA Yoga University - July 2015
2. Attended 21st INCOFYRA (International Conference on Frontiers in Yoga Research and its Applications) – (January, 2016)
3. Completed 200hr YOGA ALLIANCE Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training – (May, 2017)
4. Completed 300hr YOGA ALLIANCE Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training – (May, 2018)
5. Completed 100hr YOGA ALLIANCE Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training - (December, 2018)
1. V synergies outsourcing and Pvt. Ltd / LIVE YOGIS----Aug 2017 — Nov 2018
2. Shree Krishna Yoga Institute Aug 2015 — December 2015
3. Urban Clap Feb 2016 — June 2019
4. Fit Box Gym Dec 2018 — June 2019
5. Talvalkars Gym Jan 2018 — November 2018
6. Fitness Factory March 2018 — June 2019
She has been my trainer for 1 year. And I love the way she has planned the class format. Gives all the positive energy while taking a class
Ms.Sayali Gadche is one of the best yoga teacher I've learned and worked with. She has amazing skills. She is very good in traditional yoga, therapeutic yoga, power yoga and also have knowledge of different types of Meditations. Keep up the good work. I'll surely recommend her to those who really wants to learn and know yoga. Last but not the least,
"KNOW YOGA KNOW PEACE" from Ms.Sayali.
Her sessions are a MUST to attend if you are a yoga lover. She has very unique techniques as compared. I have attended various different tutors but she is THE BEST!
I have attended Sayali's classes back in India. I have always found her a very genuine and a humble person. She has some unique teaching skills which helps a person learn easily. She always takes care of all her students in person and guides them throughout. I'm sure,every person would be delighted to learn from her.
It's unexpected friendship.! we both r met in yoga University SVYASA and she's real good trainer and have the confidence to be a very good trainer and she's flexible too.
She is simply amazing and a person with lots of patience's in her
yoga lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with hatha yoga lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about relaxation yoga lessons?
Taking vinyasa yoga lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||$40|