My teaching method is targeting students’ areas of weakness and help them understand the topic better through explanations and lots of examples. I also start my lessons by solving any problems that students are stuck with first.
I finished my first year as a UNSW student in Engineering before transferring to Industrial Design. I’m now a mentor at UNSW Innovation centre and would love to tutor year 5-10 maths. I also have a lot of resources for HSC English and Ancient History.
Higher School Certificate - St Andrews Cathedral School 94.5 ATAR
- English Advanced (Band 5)
- Extension 1 Mathematics (E3)
- Maths (Band 6)
- Biology (Band 6)
- Design and Technology (Band 6)
- Ancient History (Band 6)
- Biomedical Engineering First Year Representative : Student Society Office Bearer
- Built Environment Dean List 2018
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|