After personally finding the method extremely effective myself, In 2019 I completed Janice Chapman's Flagship Classical Voice Training (CVT) course for teachers in the UK, which focused on the SATS model for teaching singing.
In this method, I will work you to find the most healthy and efficient way to sing, which is always the most effective as a result! This method is suitable for both beginner and advanced students as well as students of all ages. I will help you find and embrace your individual and unique voice and equip you with all the exercises and tools you need to work towards your singing goals!
I am experienced in preparing students for singing exams, auditions and performances. For advanced students looking to enter this profession, I am a young opera singer working in the industry NOW so I know the current demands of the industry and can advise you accordingly.
I am also happy to teach beginners and people who sing as a hobby. All singers can reap the benefits of a good technique and it will give you more satisfaction and enjoyment when you sing!
Group lessons are also possible, please get in touch.
My usual home is in Italy so I do not have a suitable space here to teach at home. However, I am happy to travel to you. If you live too far, we can organise a studio to hire where convenient. Please get in touch and we can arrange.
I am an Australian Opera Singer based and working mostly in Europe. However, due to COVID-19, I'm currently in Australia until theatres re-open around the world. It seems I will be here for some time so I am focusing more on teaching during this time and helping other singers find their voice!
I graduated from the Royal Academy of Music, London completing both a Masters in Voice and their prestigious Opera Course, both on full scholarship. Since then, I have won prizes in various international signing competitions and performed all over Europe and China in opera, recital, concert and chamber music.
Please get in touch if you have other requirements or would like to discuss further (if you would like shorter/longer lessons, you live very far away, you would like group lessons, etc.) and we can work something out together.
- 2008-2010: Pacific Opera Young Artist, Sydney, Australia
- 2010-2012: Royal Academy of Music, London, UK - Master of Arts (Voice)
- 2012-2013: English National Opera - "ENO Opera Works" Training Course
- 2013-2015: Royal Academy of Music, London, UK - Opera Course
- Other qualifications: Dip.RAM (outstanding final recital), ARAM (for contribution to the classical music industry)
- Other Training and Summer Courses: Georg Solti Accademia (Italy), Verbier Academy (Switzerland), iSing! International Young Artist Festival (China), Mozart Residency - Festival d'Aix-en-Provence (France)
- Competitions: Grand Prix - Concours d'International d'Art Lyrique de Namur (Belgium), Winner Opera Award - Australian Opera and Auditions Committee (AOAC), Winner Audience Prize - Les Azuriales Opera Festival, Recipient of both Vocal Scholarship and Postgraduate Fellowship from Independent Opera, UK
- Operatic roles performed: Lisa (La sonnambula / Bellini), Gretel (Hansel and Gretel / Humperdinck), Mimi (La bohème / Puccini), Fiordiligi (Così fan tutte / Mozart), Cendrillon (Cendrillon / Massenet), Lauretta and Nella (Gianni Schicchi / Puccini), Mädchen (Aufstieg und Fall der Stadt Mahagonny / Weill)
- Languages: I can teach repertoire in English, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Chinese
- Teaching qualifications: CVT (Classical Voice Training) based on SATS model
singing lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with music theory lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocal coach lessons?
Taking choral singing lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$100||$100|