I always base my classes on my students' needs and demands.
I use different supports, depending on the skill they want/need to improve:
• Listening: audios and videos from textbooks (such as "Nuovo Espresso" and "Tutto bene"), interviews, the news, movies, youtube, etc.;
• Reading: articles, texts from textbooks (such as "Nuovo Espresso", "Chiaro" and "Bar Italia") and books, online resources, etc.;
• Speaking: games and activities I prepare, exercises from textbooks (such as "Ricette per parlare", "Italiano per modo di dire" and "Tante idee per parlare"), online resources (such as "Loescher"), etc.;
• Writing: exercises from textbooks (such as "Nuovo Espresso", "Chiaro" and "Bar Italia"), my own activities and imagination, etc.;
• Grammar: my own activities and exercises, activities and exercises from books (such as "I verbi italiani", "Nuova grammatica pratica della lingua italiana", "Grammatica avanzata della lingua italiana", "Grammatica pratica della lingua italiana", "Nuovo Espresso", "Gramm.it" and "Grammatica della lingua italiana per stranieri"), online resources, etc.
During my classes I like to teach Italian expressions and gestures, to talk about Italian culture compared to others, to share personal anecdotes so that my students and I can get to know each other better.
I also like teaching by having fun. I think it's a great way to get passionate for a language and improve faster.
I have been teaching languages since 2012.
I have a Master degree in Language Teaching.
I have experience in teaching to adults, teenagers and children.
I have experience in teaching to any level (beginners, intermediate and advanced)
I am currently working in an Italian school, doing group classes and private tuitions.
• Italian teacher at the "Centre of Italian Studies" (Melbourne, Australia) since April 2019
• Master Degree in "Languages teaching" (Université Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble, France)
• Bachelor Degree in "Languages, civilization and language sciences" (Università Ca' Foscari, Venezia, Italy)
• Training in "Memory techniques, fast learning and fast reading techniques" (Padova, Italy)
italian lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - italian lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - italian lessons?
Taking written expression - italian lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$40|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$400|