My lessons are structured in the following way:
- Planning and preparing teaching materials before every lesson
- Identifying students’ learning needs and adapting lessons to their skills and abilities
- Providing explanations to complex subjects in a clear and concise manner
- Assessing students’ progress via written & oral exercises
I have been giving Italian tutoring classes to European and Asian students since 2012. I have taught beginners abroad as well as helped school students struggling with their marks. As well as being a native speaker, I can speak four other languages (I am also half-French) and I am an excellent communicator. I love teaching and learning from my students!
2015-2017: Sciences-Po, Paris, France - Master of European Affairs
2014-2015: Zheijang University, Hangzhou, China - Chinese Studies
2012-2014: Sciences-Po, Le Havre, France - Bachelor of Political science and Asian Studies
- September 2018 - January 2019: Trainee, EU Delegation to Indonesia, Brunei and ASEAN
• Developed secretarial and communication documents, including preparation of agendas and reports, expedition of contracts, planning meetings and following up on action items
• Planned, organised and executed complex background research to prepare precise and accurate factual and analytical reports to inform discussion papers on key issues .
• Reported at all levels across the organisation on project status and ongoing vendor management and identifying risks areas in order to take timely and appropriate action.
- September 2012 - August 2018: French and Italian tutor
• Planning and preparing teaching materials and delivering lessons.
• Identifying students’ learning needs and adapting lessons to their skills and abilities.
• Assessing students’ progress via written & oral exercises and written reports.
- January to June 2018: Management consultant, Eurogroup Consulting, Paris, France
• Worked directly with clients to analyse business problems and implement appropriate change management.
• Designed and implemented frameworks and solutions allowing companies to make data-driven decisions to optimise and manage portfolios and projects.
• Produced ad hoc internal and external briefings and reports.
Luca is a very good teacher, he taught me Italian for two years when we were in the same city in France. I chose him on the recommendation of some friends who took Chinese classes with him. On the first class he took time to evaluate my level both writing and oral and then adapt his classes to it. He always took the time to explain me the points I didn’t understand with good examples. I strongly recommandate Luca as a teacher! Thanks Luca for your great classes :)
Based on my experience, when we met in Paris, Luca is a competent and excellent teacher, being very knowledgeable and patient. He has a good teaching method, understanding the students' needs and being able to make them feel comfortable during the lesson. The result is an effective and thorough learning.
Luca était l'un de mes camarades dans l'une des meilleurs universités de France. C'est un homme responsable, droit, organisé et cultivé. Je pense qu'il est un très bon professeur et si je devais chercher un professeur de Français c'est vers lui que je me tournerais. Il est quelqu'un de très empathique et je pense que vous ne trouverez pas de meilleurs professeurs pour progresser.
Luca has given me French conversation classes for the past year. He is friendly and approachable, and knows how to explain complex grammar in the simplest ways. He made me fall in love with French comedy shows, which I now watch religiously and which we discuss in our weekly lessons. I whole-heartedly recommend Luca!
italian lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - italian lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about written expression - italian lessons?
Taking vocabulary - italian lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$30||$30||Not available|