Previously, I have studied education at university, so I am familiar with tactics that are useful when teaching a second language to students. I find it's best to establish the student's level of comprehension across the listening, speaking, reading and writing components of the French language. Each student is different and not everyone will be as strong in each area. By working out where the student is at, this then allows me to cater the lessons to improving the student's weaker skills.
I have recently graduated from James Cook University with a major in French. I have studied the language since high school and have vastly improved my knowledge and skills throughout my university degree. In the past, I have undertaken a trip to New Caledonia and Vanuatu (both French-speaking countries) with my university. I have also visited France. Therefore, I am confident in my ability to provide French lessons to students.
- Have studied French since high school.
- Recently graduated from university with a major in French.
- Have won multiple awards at university for receiving the highest grades in my French class (Alliance Francaise awards).
- Experience interacting with children and teenagers.
- Experience teaching French to students in high school (due to previous studies and practical experiences associated with an education degree).
- Am a friendly, approachable person who enjoys sharing knowledge and experience with others who have the same interests.
Perfect! Seems to have a good knowledge and easy way to teach for my daughter.
french lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral comprehension - french lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about written comprehension - french lessons?
Taking vocabulary - french lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|