I always try to meet my students where they are, openly communicate what their expectations are, formulate a plan to meet them in a certain period of time, and help them get to where they want whilst tracking their progress continuously. I am quite goal-oriented but make sure to mix in plenty of fun in my lessons.
I am a graduate of the University of Sydney with a degree in Japanese and International Relations. I am a Japanese-Korean bi-native and have native-level written and spoken proficiency in both languages. Prior to my year-long exchange at the University of Tokyo in 2019, I have acquired N1 JLPT (98th percentile). I have 5+ years of experience in language tutoring in private and group settings. I have also leveraged my language skills and translated a range of texts and interpreted high profile guest speakers in conferences and meetings. I also have 5+ years of experience tutoring piano in private lessons and at Homebush West Public School. In short, I love languages and love teaching, and have had a lot of experiences in both of those fields!
- 5+ years of experience in language tutoring
- N1 JLPT (98th percentile)
- 5+ years of experience in translation/interpretation
- Bachelor of Arts in Japanese and International Relations (WAM: 90.8)
- Completed highest level of Japanese offered at the University of Sydney and University of Tokyo
- Awarded the A.L. Sadler Prize in 2017 (given to the highest performing student in Japanese Level 8 in University of Sydney)
japanese lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with vocabulary - japanese lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral expression - japanese lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - japanese lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$48||$40|