I believe in teaching languages through lots of communication and interacting one on one. I dislike relying on textbooks as this is a good way to learn vocabulary and grammar but doesn't teach you how to use the language in conversation. Each lesson I focus on the goal of learning an aspect of the language, be it self-introductions, days of the week, or learning grammar points like "Have you ever~?".
I graduated the ANU in 2016 and have been studying Japanese for over six years. After graduating I had been teaching English in Japan until August 2018. During this time I taught English to students aged 2 - 80+ using a variety of methods depending on the students' level.
• Assistant Language Teacher, Muroto, Japan July 2017 – Aug 2018
• Stationed at the City Office as a public servant and teacher, working at five schools, six nurseries and the Muroto Board of Education.
• Interpreter, Guide and Instructor for Port Lincoln delegates in Japan
• Volunteer Teacher at the Muroto Community Centre for Adult English Classes, 2017 – March 2018
• Volunteer in the 2016 Japanese Film Festival, October 2016.
japanese lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with vocabulary - japanese lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral expression - japanese lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - japanese lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|