My teaching methods is learning Japanese by using Japanese. Therefore, in my lesson, I'd like to make lots of opportunities for you to use Japanese. I will also discuss your needs and learning resources which may suit your level. If you are already studying Japanese at your school, I can also help what you find difficult in your studies.
I worked as an English teacher in Japan for 3 years, and have experience teaching Japanese in Australia. If you want to start studying Japanese or are already studying Japanese at school, I can help you. You may also practice your Japanese focusing on Speaking too!
Cancellation policy: Please let me know a day before your lesson if you cancel it. Otherwise, it will still cost a cancellation fee ($30).
- volunteering at Japanese language classes at one of the public high schools in NSW (03. 2020)
- have experience as an assistant language teacher (Japanese) in WA for 1 year (21/01/2019 - 19/12/2019)
- worked as a qualified English teacher in Japan for three years (01/04/2014- 31/03/2017)
- Master of Applied Linguistics and TESOL
- Education degree from the university in Japan
- Teaching Japanese 420 hours course
japanese lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||$30|