I focus on adjusting my teaching methods to the individual. I learn by taking very detailed notes, but I understand that many students are visual learners or need to think critically about a topic before they are able to understand and or remember the information. I would assess the students learning style and difficulties before decided a teaching method.
I am a third year student at Gettysburg College a university in the United States, currently studying in Australia for my semester abroad. I have taken three years of Biology and served as a Biology Tutor at Gettysburg College. I am studying to become a Cardiovascular Perfusionist.
Gettysburg College, Gettysburg, PA
August 2016 – May 2020
• Studying as an undergrad at Gettysburg College
• Currently enrolled in a semester abroad at JCU Cairns University
Pomfret School, Pomfret, CT
September 2012 – May 2016
• Prefect (RA) for two years
• Graduated Cum Laude
Teachers Assistant for El Centro Program at Gettysburg College
Paid Employee August 2016 - Present
• Oversee college students who tutored elementary school children
• Help the college students work on their Spanish with the elementary schoolers, especially those who do not yet speak very much English
• Help the elementary schoolers with homework and plan fun and educational activities for each session
Biology Tutor for Gettysburg College
Paid Employee, 2017 – 2018 Academic Year
• Ran weekly review sessions with Biology students to go over course material
• Met one on one to tutor students who needed extra help
• Ran study sessions prior to exams
• Worked with the Biology Professors to better help each student
biology lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with genetics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about anatomy lessons?
Taking physiology lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$18||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$15||$200|