My teaching method is one that emphasises the importance of the individuality of each student. I encourage students to learn at their own speed, in a style that they are comfortable with. I believe that learning takes place when a student is willing to open their mind to new and exciting things. I don't believe this is possible when a tutor is unable to adapt to their student's needs and see how best to cater their content to the person receiving it.
I'm an aspiring writer, practising philsopher and amateur tutor. I have a degree in Liberal Art, majoring in Philosphy and Theology with a minor in History. I'm currently studying a Diploma in Greek Mythology (it's a passion of mine) and I'm looking to start a Masters of Teaching later this year.
- Presidents Award for Community Service 2018
- 3 consecutive elections as President of the Student Council (at university level)
- Graduated High School in 2014
- Graduated Bachelor of Arts in the Liberal Arts in 2018
- Currently studying Diploma of Greek Mythology
- 6 years of Swim Coaching (previously 10+ years as a competitive swimmer)
- 2 years as a university ambassador
- 2 years as an assistant to a Facilities Manager
- Successfully planned, managed and funded 3 university formal balls with 100+ attendees each
- Successfully planned, managed and funded a humanitarian trip to the Philippines
- 4th consecutive year running the Tough Mudder Obstacle Course
school english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with reading lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about literature lessons?
Taking creative writing lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|