If students have the preference of piano curriculum they might want to learn, I can help the students to master it. Generally, to improve students' music skill, hearing is the most important aspect. So, the approaches I will use are hearing, then playing, and last but not least, reading. I want the students to feel that music is fun, so that I might offer mini-games during the lessons.
I have been giving piano lessons for more than 6 years. I give private and group (6-10 kids) lessons. My students vary from 4 years old to young adult. My responsibilities include preparing students for piano examinations and competitions, and demonstrating lesson materials to my students by singing and playing an accompaniment at the same time. I also perform as church pianist and wedding pianist.
My rate depends on the student's level. The rate above is for the most basic level. The travel fee also differs according to the distance travelled.
• Qualifications: LRSM from the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM), Piano Grade 4 from Yamaha Music Foundation
• Has professional piano teaching skills and vast experience in preparing students for piano examinations and
• Has high level of young student handling skills gained from teaching at Yamaha Indonesia
• Show strong communication skills to illustrate proper playing techniques to students
• Show patience and care towards students and constantly encourage them to improve
• Prepare various piano arrangements to cater to client’s requests as a wedding pianist
piano lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$80||Not available|