My leadership philosophy outlines my beliefs in general, in specific it is appropriate to say that my teaching is leadership steps in times of crisis, and is able to think and act creatively I. Difficult situations. Leadership is more than being the titular head of an organisation, with leadership comes the responsibility to lead, manage change and take action upon policy, procedures and performance, exercise discretion, enforce accountability and manage the consequences of non/poor performance or change. The plan, my highly militaristic background behoves me to have a plan before actioning, experience and maturity has provided better results having the solid foundations of understanding people’s needs.
I am a middle manager for defence. I teach from experience and believe skills are gained by listening to the student and providing the guidance require to over come leadership challenges.
equipped to deliver exceptional results through a solid foundation of management skills. I am visionary, a critical thinker, proactive and a consummate team builder. I am passionate about improving processes and people.
Public Engagement Section Manager / Service Funds Manager
RAAF, Amberley January 2012 – July 2013
• Ordering, delivering and mustering stock.
• Order picker and data input.
• Improve the auditing and monitoring systems to ensure transparency and accuracy is maintained through data capture and analysis.
• Introduced new processes and systems resulting in improved account management and quality of service while reducing complaints and multiple handling of accounts.
• Reviewed and assisted in rewriting policies and procedures to conform to changing legislation (Service Funds Policy Guide V1.1).
• Compile all relevant data and documents for weekly high-level review with senior management from Risk and Collections.
• Lateral thinking is critical so that among options available (collection, litigation, policies, write-offs) the most positive result the business can expect is achieved.
• Held a high-level Delegated Authority (DA) for funds expenditure.
• Collect data from a wide range of stakeholders (complaints, risks, collections, customers, third parties eg doctors, lawyers, creditors) and system platforms (eg SQL, OBJ, MAPS, Quickbook’s specific systems, interface design documents, communication plans, minutes, quality assurance, quality management plans, test cases).
• Compile monthly full Verification packs. Ensuring documents are received on time, accurate and relevant.
• Strong negotiation skills and being assertive are integral to ensure a favorable business outcome with internal and external stakeholders.
Hospitality & Damage Control Instructor
HMAS Tobruk March 2010 – January 2012
• Develop and Manage Ration Allocation.
• Deliver results based on knowledge and experience to achieve mission.
• Provide effective leadership through my ability to drive decision making down.
• Develop, implement and install HACCP procedures.
• Finding solutions to complex queries from internal customers while considering all aspects of the issue such as customer impact, media impact, best practice and possible future outcomes based on various alternatives.
• Present medical treatment to a range of audiences, including senior military and public service officers.
• Engagement and interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
Protocol & Office Manager
Chief of Navy’s January 2006 – December 2008
• Responsibility for the management of the office.
• Implementation of silver service policing procedures.
• Development selection criteria and coordinate the recruitment process for two positions.
• Implementing new practises and procedures within the office.
• Coordinating Notifiable Incidents with internal and external agencies.
• Managing and coordinating Notifiable incidents for the RAN.
• Managing civilian and service personnel.
• Divisional Officer for five personnel.
• High level briefs including Ministerial reports.
• Low level briefs.
• Engagement and interaction with internal and external stakeholders, including the Prime Minister.
• Undertake Information Systems Security audits.
• Manual Motor Vehicle Licence (with own reliable transport)
• HR Licence
• Dogging Qualified
• Forklift Ticket
• First Aid Certificate
• Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace
• Certificate IV in Business
• Advanced Diploma of Hospitality
• Diploma in Auditing and Management
• Project Risk Management
• Royal Australian Navy Staff Skills Course
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Ability to relate to people effectively and patiently
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Portrays initiative, tact and maturity
• Ability to work methodically, accurately and neatly
• Ability to manage conflict
• Adheres to policies and procedures, including OH&S
• Human resource management
• Coaching and mentoring
• Operational and strategic planning
• IT literacy
• Staff training and development
• Loyal, faithful and honest
2010Recipient of Course Instructors Award Junior Officers Leadership Course
2004Recipient of Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace only granted to four personnel, competency Log in accordance with Competency Based Training and Assessment
2003Bravo Zulu (Appreciation) Award from Commanding Officer HMAS KANIMBLA
2004Employment within Admirals Staff working directly for Admiral Ritchie, Admiral Crane and Admiral Shoulders receiving outstanding reports
2001 Australian Service Medal with Clasp SOLOMON ISLAND
2002Australian Active Service Medal with Clasp ICAT
2003 Clasp IRAQ 2003 to the Australian Active Service Medal
2003 Meritorious Unit Citation – HMAS KANIMBLA – Iraq
2005 Afghanistan Campaign Medal
2005 Iraq Campaign Medal
2007 Australian Defence Medal
I have known Jude for over 18 years and know her in many roles, working together as a work mate, being my manager and as one of my oldest friends. Jude has always had a passion for the fitness industry and has a confidence and determination that she applies into all aspects of her life.
I have know Jude for 9 years. Jude is a great teacher because she is enthusiastic, genuine and patient. She will work with you at your speed, supporting you at all times and will celebrate with you as you accomplish goals. She is an incredibly happy woman and you will love the learning journey you go on with her
If you want a trainer that pushes you to your limits for your own success, then you've found her!
Jude is driven, passionate and loves a challenge. Her courses vary each and every session to keep you interested and on your toes. No session is ever the same! From pool classes to running flights of stairs, she keep the surprises coming!
Not only is she your trainer but is also a great friend to..
leadership lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$55||Not available||$55|