I am an older sister of 4 siblings - ranging from Grade 2 to 11. I have helped them numerous times with their homework/assessments. I helped my 15yo brother go from a C/D student to High B's Low A's. My teaching method involves helping them create a plan and organising the content they're learning to make sure they understand all aspects involved and how to relate it all together.
I am a Marine Biologist, completed my Bachelor of Science majoring in Marine Biology in 2017. Currently undertaking a Bachelor of Secondary Education at Central Queensland University. I work Full Time at Sea World in the Marine Science Education department.
- Marine Education Officer at Sea World
- Bachelor of Science Majoring in Marine Biology - Griffith University 2017
- Bachelor of Secondary Education in Mathematics and Physical Education - Central Queensland University 2018-present
- Babysitting since I was 16
- Tutoring younger siblings for 8 years
biology lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with genetics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about zoology lessons?
Taking marine biology lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$20||$20||Not available|
|5 hours||$80||$80||Not available|
|10 hours||$160||$160||Not available|