I base my classes on a big oral practice (80%) because I think it is the best way to master a language. The remaining time (20%) is spent on learning grammar rules, vocabulary, conjugation and improving writing skills. The more you practice the better you get.
I have a Drama Master Degree from La Sorbonne University (Paris). I was in charge of PR and Communication in a Theatre for two years. I used to give acting class to sighted people and french lessons to high school and middle school students. I give french lessons to high school students here in Brisbane and they do make great progress.
french lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - french lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - french lessons?
Taking written comprehension - french lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$30||$40||Not available|