As a recent Master of Science in Medical Biotechnology from the University of Technology Sydney and as an experienced secondary science teacher specifically Biology. I have accomplished a good average over the course of my study; I have a very strong interest in pursuing a teaching career. With experience working at both the elementary and high school levels, as well as in activities outside of the traditional classroom, I have a diverse background with much to offer.My teaching style proves my capacity to make a convenient environment for each student to help eliminate any obstacles between student and teacher as well as increasing the individual participation of students in class session.
The accomplishment I'm most proud of in my teaching career is winning a vote in Alpha Omega Education centre for my high capacities in teaching skills and for engaging the information to more than 30 students in a very professional way. Adding to this, my friendly personality has approached me to all my students in the class to help reach their goals without stressing. During my degree, I have done a lot of scientific reports and oral presentations that have fostered my teaching skills specifically in science or biology. A few of my highlights and accomplishments include facilitating a consistent, predictable learning environment where students are motivated and driven by their own successes and accomplishments. I have proven experience developing curricula, preparing and executing behaviour plans, evaluating student progress and building relationships with parents to update them on student performance and development. I have served as a liaison between administration & staff, assisted in developing a school-wide Technology Use Policy and related training. I feel my combination of skills in administrative management and teaching are optimal fit for this role.
Science Private Tutor 05/2008 to Current
Private Tutoring – France & Sydney, NSW
• Selected textbooks, equipment and other instructional materials.
• Acted as a positive role model for students and colleagues.
• Pursued professional development activities to broaden and deepen knowledge of content and teaching skills.
• Developed, administered and graded tests in order to evaluate students' progress.
• Maintained accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies and administrative regulations.
Secondary Level Science Teacher 12/2015 to Current
Alpha Omega Education – Auburn, New South Wales, Australia
• Listening to students’ needs to find a solution of all their problems within the subject.
• Showing the students scientific videos to help improve their understanding.
• Dedicating a specific time at the end of the session to foster the relation between students and the tutor.
• Approaching shy students to strengthen their capacity to ask questions and getting more involved in class’s preparations.
• Student’s marks have increased 45% in Biology subject since I started tutoring.
biology lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with cellular biology lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about genetics lessons?
Taking anatomy lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|