- To create an enjoyable and fun learning experiences for my students to absorb the required knowledge
- To create connections between acquired knowledge with real life experiences
- To provide guidance and care for my students to become responsible global citizens
I found my passion in teaching young children and sharing my wealth of knowledge with students. Now I am studying a Master degree in Teaching at the Queensland University of Technology as a Pre-service teacher, focusing on early childhood and primary teaching.
I am a native Cantonese and Chinese speaker. This allows me to share my strong cultural experience and help Chinese language learners to obtain better pronunciation and grammar knowledge. I have also obtained my Bachelor of Commerce, major in Accounting and Finance.
Please allow 24 hour courtesy notice if you need to cancel your private lesson.
Master of Teaching (Early Childhood and Primary) - Studying
Bachelor of Commerce (Major in Accounting and Finance)
- Volunteering in teaching Chinese
- Utilize my business skills and started a vegetarian food market stall in Brisbane in 2015
- Lived in Taiwan for a year and experienced the local culture
chinese lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with mandarin lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral expression - chinese lessons?
Taking vocabulary - chinese lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$140||Not available|