I believe every student can improve and do good with proper and guided tutors.My teaching methodology is based on demonstration lessons, individual counseling, group work, brainstorming and role play. My measure concern is to focus on students understanding ability, making them comfortable about their studies and make them learn in innovative way.
I am an Engineer. I have experience of giving tutors to students. I also taught in high school for class 11 and 12 students. Mostly i have given tutor on Maths, Science and English. I have given home tutors, class tutors and group tutors when i was on Bachelor's to the students of 7,8,9 and 10.
• Studying masters of Engineering at Western Sydney University, Parramatta ( March 2019- March 2021)
• Enthusiastic and passionate to do mentoring/tutoring. I love this profession.
• 1 Year experience tutoring at Gaumati School, Kamalamai, Sindhuli Nepal from June 2016 to July 2017.
• Has experience mentoring and tutoring school students of Grade 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 while studying Bachelor Degree in Engineering at Dharan, Nepal from 2009 to 2013.
• Also has tutored one bridge course class at Star World Academy, Dharan Nepal for 30+ students from May 2012 to July 2012.
• After graduation worked various Engineering Projects jobs. I have worked on Emergency conditions after 2015 Gorkha Earthquake, Nepal.
• Worked on water, shelter and school construction projects after earthquake at Nepal from 2015 to 2018.
I also have experience working with child, working for different projects in Emergency and recovery situation after Earthquake at Nepal.
So, this is a boon for teaching since i can co-relate with practical events and examples.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|