I'm an outgoing girl who's kind and patient. I'm willing to listen to my students and giving advice based on their circumstances. In terms of the lesson structure, vocabulary is definitely the first thing in my class and I will do dictation where necessary. When teaching listening, I ask students to read and understand questions before playing the audio. I go through the article and explain grammar and vocabulary one by one, and ask students to take down notes.
I'm a postgraduate IT student with a bachelor degree in management. I've been teaching English in Matilda Education in Melbourne since last Sep and specialise in listening part. I worked as a TOFEL tutor for half a year 3 years ago, assisting in teaching as well as giving suggestions regarding each student's capability.
- PTE four 8s / ILETS 7.5 / NATTI certificate (excellent academic capability)
- English tutor in Matilda Education specialise in listening / all students taught passed the language test
- TOFEL teaching assistant in New Oriental Education / "best TA of the year"
- Coordinator in Asia Pacific Institute of Advanced Research (good communication skill)
- Volunteer interpreter in The 8th Golden Koala Film Festival (excellent oral presentation skill)
esl (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with vocabulary - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about english speaking lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$25|