My way of teaching is more practical and my main aim is to make the student learn the content for life rather than just exams. I like to go chapter by chapter, and also make them keep practicing questions and solve problems.
I am a Masters of Dietetics student from Monash. I did my Bachelors in Medical Bioscience from Monash Malaysia. I have taught several students Maths, Biology, Chemistry and English. All of my students claim to have learnt a lot under my guidance.
1) Completed my IGCSE in 2013 scoring 2 A*s in Biology and Chemistry and an A in Math.
2) Completed A Levels in 2015 and scored 2 As in Biology, Chemistry and Maths.
3) Completed my Bachelors in Medical Bioscience from Monash University Malaysia.
4) Currently enrolled in Masters of Dietetics from Monash University.
5) Previous experience in teaching IGCSE and A Level students Biology, Chemistry and Math.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with chemistry lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about geometry lessons?
Taking biochemistry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|