I ensure that all my students have a fixed lesson plan and that before any worksheets are given they are familiar with the content, and that they have understood everything. I like to use notes, and visual aids such as PowerPoint to help them understand not only theory based subjects, but also practical subjects like math.
I am currently studying Information Technology at Monash, and have been tutoring students for the past 3 years. With English Language, in particular, I have helped all my students reach their study score goals through my notes and study material.
- I have done voluntary tutoring from 2015-2017
- I have worked for a tutoring company teaching the following subjects:
- Participated in Red Cross fundraising
- Received certificate 1 in first aid
- Represented my school on SYN radio
- Attended multiple Student Voice workshops
- Acted as a Prefect (school leader)
- Participated in AYCC (Australian Youth Climate Coalition)
- Participated in voluntary tutoring
- Acted as a Monash Youth Ambassador
school english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with creative writing lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about writing lessons?
Taking year 12 exam preparation lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|