I will tailor my approach to your needs. I can help children, students, adults and professionals with various goals and ambitions: conversational skills and accent reduction, building confidence, exam preparation, oral presentations, vocabulary, grammar, french culture day-to-day / work culture, business French and French translation work etc..
We will kick off our first lesson by establishing what your goals are and within what time frame and I will tailor make a plan so that you can achieve these goals comfortably. Looking forward to working with you!
I am an Irish digital advertising professional with an honours degree in Languages for International Communications (major in French and Translation) from Dublin City University. Born in France, I lived there until I was 12 years old and am a native French speaker. I have extensive experience in leading French market teams in the corporate space as well as volunteer experience mentoring students in Dublin schools. I love French and would love to help you grow your skills, knowledge and passion for this language, culture and country!
2013 – FETAC Level 6 Course: Principles of Supervisory Management
FÁS Baldoyle Training Centre, Dublin 13, Ireland
2004-2008 – B.A. Languages for International Communications – French and German (2.1 Hons / AU grade Distinction A)
Dublin City University, Dublin 9, Ireland
Final year modules taken include:
- Translation Theory & Technology
- Specialised Technical Translation – French
- Economic Translation – French
- Interpreting Skills - French
- Advanced Oral Skills - French
- Advanced Oral Skills - German
- Advanced Writing Skills – French
- Advanced Writing Skills – German
CAREER TO DATE
Apr 2018 – Sep 2019
Account Manager – Auckland
Account Manager – Auckland
Oct 2016 – Aug 2017
Ad Ops Team Leader (French Market) – Dublin Feb 2015 – Jun 2016
• Led a team of 7-12 French Ad Ops and Senior Ad Ops Specialists: managed team and individual performance incl. setting quarterly goals, providing ongoing feedback and regular performance reviews.
• Interviewed and on-boarded new hires.
• Collaborated closely with the stakeholder Sales/Account Management team based in Paris.
• Various project management roles.
• Extra-curricular: Yahoo Student Mentoring Program and Yahoo Charity fundraising.
Senior Ad Operations Specialist (French Market) – Dublin
Mar 2014 – Feb 2015
• Managed larger clients and global campaigns: Air France, Volkswagen, Ford…
Ad Operations Specialist (French Market) – Dublin
May 2013 – Mar 2014
• Managed French online advertising campaigns.
• Worked closely with the Account Management team in Paris to exceed client expectations.
Team Lead (French Market) – Dublin
Nov 2010 – Nov 2012
• Led an operations team of 18-23 covering four francophone markets: France, Belgium, Switzerland and Canada.
• Managed day-to-day operations and team performance. Coached individuals to maximise output.
• Interviewed and on-boarded new hires into the team.
• Appointed Communications Lead across the three French market teams (65–80 operators).
Local Data Quality Evaluator (French Market) – Dublin
• Evaluated the accuracy of data on GoogleMaps whilst comparing between multiple sources of information.
french lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - french lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - french lessons?
Taking vocabulary - french lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$35||$45||Not available|
|5 hours||$160||$210||Not available|
|10 hours||$310||$410||Not available|