Strategic Career Planning
- getting the most outcome at the least time
1. What is your end goal?
2. What you want to do vs what you want to be
3. Strategic career mapping
4. PDCA - Plan Do Check Act and Q&A
• First 30mins of our discussion is free
• Topics 1 & 2 - estimated at 30mins
• Topic 3 - estimated at 30mins or less if you
have it & minor inputs only, otherwise 1hr
• Topic 4 - 30mins unless you have a lot of Q&A
I'm an engineering graduate, with an MBA, a CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional) acquired at NZ, and also a Certified Lean Six Sigma Practitioner acquired in Australia. For details do google my name Normandy Gutierrez and a detailed info on my background is there.
1. General info
• I have worked in Asia, New Zealand and Australia with top global companies making more than a AU$ 1 Billion revenues a year. Therefore, my exposure in systems and best practices in different multinationals and industries is something I can help NSW government when identifying root cause of problems, implementing preventive solutions and doing continuous improvement projects.
• I have more than 10 years of establishing, optimizing and doing continuous improvement on procedures, systems and KPI’s. Active involvement on business transformation & change management initiatives
• 4 years role as Program Delivery Lead Logistics with a utility company (ActewAGL) located in Canberra, Australia. Purchasing group, Inventory officer and Warehouse team reported to me.
• Exposure to companies that are ISO 90000, ISO 14000, QS 9000, IS/TS16949 certified
• Exposure to system software such as Oracle, SAP, MIMs, WIMs, MESA/AS400. Advance to expert level in Microsoft excel and well versed with other Microsoft applications.
• 2IC at our Logistics, Fleet and Contracts Department when I was with ActewAGL
2. Educational Credentials
• I’m a Mechanical Engineering graduate with an MBA degree (Master in Business Administration)
• I’m was a CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional) with NZPICs (Association for Supply Chain Professionals in New Zealand). I’m also a Certified Lean Practitioner (Australia)
3. Customer Service and Account Management
• 5 years in a semiconductor industry managing a team of 2 staff on top of handling my US and Asian accounts. I received a Quality Award at that time for making my customer’s happy.
4. Strategic samples of analysis / continuous improvement plans done
• Project at Ceva: Kaizen on automating the replenishment system at HSPO New Zealand
• Project at ActewAGL: Improving “Customer Experience & Cash Flow” in a utility company with no forecast system. I introduced to our organization the 4 Natural Supply Chain Strategy.
5. Operations Management and Leadership
• Provides leadership, direction and operational management on our inventory, purchasing & warehouse team at ActewAGL for nearly 4 years in the utility industry.
• Managed 3 sections (45 FTE) at Amkor Technology handling inventory and pre-assembly for 7 years in a manufacturing environment.
career coaching lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$100||$70|