My teaching method is quite interactive and engaging. I first show my students the different type of questions that can come on that specific topic, and then show them how to tackle the question by showing them examples with working out. I then assign them homework and mark it and give feedback the following lesson.
I am an optometry student at the University of Canberra. I have tutored high school chemistry privately in the past with a few students. I love teaching students and seeing them excel makes me happy and proud. Don't hesitate to contact me.
My rate depends on the level of student.
Victorian Certificate of Education
- Completed VCE Education (2019) with an ATAR of 88.65
- Bachelor of Vision Science and Master of Optometry (University of Canberra)
Schooling /Tertiary achievements
● As a high achieving student, received a scholarship from Sirius College
● Executive SRC member for 3 years
- Tutored maths and chemistry previously to high school students privately
chemistry lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with organic chemistry lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about electrochemistry lessons?
Taking food chemistry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$85||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$165||Not available|