My teaching method is quite interactive and engaging. I first show my students the different type of questions that can come on that specific topic, and then show them how to tackle the question by showing them examples with working out. I then assign them homework and mark it and give feedback the following lesson.
I am an optometry student at the University of Canberra. I have tutored privately in the past with a few students. I love teaching students and seeing them excel makes me proud. I have done two different maths during year 12 and was part of the top 2.5% of the state.
My rate depends on the level of student.
Victorian Certificate of Education
- Completed VCE Education (2019) with an ATAR of 88.65
- Bachelor of Vision Science and Master of Optometry (University of Canberra)
Schooling /Tertiary achievements
● As a high achieving student, received a scholarship from Sirius College
● Executive SRC member for 3 years
- Tutored maths and chemistry previously to high school students privately
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$85||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$165||Not available|