My teaching method is to start with something simple and we do everyday, such as things around us or daily routine, and to add some practical grammar and most importantly Khmer alphabets as well. As a native speaker I believed that I can be a great teacher and I will try to make you enjoy and understand at the same time.
I come from Cambodia, right now I am in Melbourne doing bachelor degree at Deakin University. As a Chinese-decent-born in Phnom Penh, I can speak fluent in Khmer, English, Mandarin and some Thai, Japanese, Teochew and Cantonese as well. Back in Cambodia I used to be a mentor for IELTS students fro prepare for their IELTS exams and I use to teach Mandarin as well.
- Graduated from a Chinese school in Phnom Penh
- Graduated Khmer high school
- Finish IELTS with overall band 7.0
- Worked for Phnom Penh Crown Football Club
- Went to Hosei University in Tokyo for an exchange program
- Come to Melbourne to study at Deakin University
khmer lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$47||$19|