My teaching methodology is covering the syllabus lesson by lesson and doing relevant exercises for each topic covers and conducting exams before the term examinations to cover all the lessons which will come under the term examination by giving clues to succeed in mathematics.
I have migrated to Australia for my post graduate studies in Master of Project Management at the Central Queensland University, Brisbane. I am a graduate of Science and was successfully completed my B.Sc. in Sri Lanka with overall GPA of 3.2(Second Class Lower Division). I would like to state here that I have 20 hours per week working permission to work under the conditions of student visa.
Please allow me to highlight my skills.
• Reading Master of Project Management at the Central Queensland University, Brisbane.
• Bachelor of Science with the subject combination of Mathematics, Physics and Management Science.
• Several years of experience as a Mathematics individual class tutor in Sri Lanka.
• Over 1 year of experience as a Management Trainee with the emphasis on costing and handling manufacturing in a large service sector organization.
• Highly detail-orientated and able to organize and manage multiple responsibilities to meet strict deadlines.
• Proven track record of utilizing strong analytical skills to complete data-intensive reporting requirements.
• Solid working knowledge of MS Office.
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
H.D.KANCHANA M. NANDASENA
9 AVOCADO STREET, MACGREGOR, QLD, 4109, AUSTRALIA.
Mobile : +(concealed information)
Passport No : N7065471
Bachelor of Science, following the Master of Project Management, with one year of service sector experience and exposure in manufacturing processes, payable and receivable handling, solving issues, implement proper controls and many other managerial functions.
• Analytical and problem solving skills • Attention to detail and an eye for a high level of accuracy
• Very effective organizational skills • Judgment & decision-making skills
• Time and stress management skills • Multi-tasking skills
• Effective verbal and listening communications skills • Team working, energetic, passion to work, reliable
• 2018 | Reading Master of Project Management at the Central Queensland University, Brisbane.
• 2013 – 2016 | Bachelor Of Science (General) - Second Class Lower Division
Completed the above mentioned degree program, at the Faculty of Applied Sciences of the University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.
Subjects – Mathematics, Physics, Management Science
Overall GPA: 3.2
• 2013 – 2016 | Pearson BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Quantity Surveying Completed the above mentioned HND at the International College of Business and Technology, Sri Lanka.
Akbar Brothers (PVT) LTD, Sri Lanka. 2017 - 2018
Management Trainee - Costing Department
• Monitoring the flow of raw material availability and sending instructions for purchasing in accordance with shipment requirement.
• Collaborating with Directors, Senior Management and other departments to share information, solving of issues and facilitating effective execution and completion of the production process.
• Deciding the pricing factor in terms of new product development activities to suit dynamic market conditions.
• Follow up of the manufacturing process to ensure the timely delivery of all consignments adhering to all standards imposed the clients.
• Visiting stores to monitor manufacturing process and checking invoices produced by the contractors for the work done by them at stores and authorizing invoices to do payments.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$27||$22|