I always try to first describe elaborately the principles of the teaching subject in a concise and clear way. Second, I provide simple but practical and sensible examples to help the student to comprehend the application of that subject in real life. I think it is essential to know why we should learn a topic, what is its application and how we can effectively apply it in our everyday life.
I'm a PhD candidate in Chemical Engineering at the University of Western Australia, Centre for LNG Futures. I have delivered many tutorial sessions to postgraduate and undergraduate students in thermodynamics, advanced thermodynamics, unit operations and unit processes and heat and mass transfer units. I'm keen to help high school and uni students to learn physics and applied mathematics deeply and easily apply their knowledge in their exams.
• Directed Unit Operations and Unit Processes workshops including a refrigeration system and a distillation tower to illustrate the effects of operational parameters on the performance.
• Led Heat and Mass Transfer Unit workshops including a parallel flow heat exchanger to show the temperature distribution of cold and hot streams.
• Instructed Energy Unit, covering the First and Second law of thermodynamics and their applications in the industry.
• Tutored Advanced Thermodynamics, covering applications of an equation of state and flash calculations.
• Supervised three final-year Masters degree students in industrial projects and mentored them in Gas Chromatography and flammability characteristics measurements.
I had a great experience learning with Mirhadi! He was an excellent tutor, knowledgeable, energetic, and passionate about what he does. He also had a structured mind and provided me with clear, step by step guidance for problems that I considered complex. For all the mentioned reasons and more, I strongly and confidently recommend Mirhadi.
Mirhadi is my friend and spouse. He has a significant knowledge in physics and thermodynamics and can deliver highly professional tutorial sessions. I do recommend Mirhadi to other Superprof members.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about physics lessons?
Taking thermodynamics lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$45||$45|