First lesson free to get to know the student and for the student to get to know me. If I don't think I can help I will let them know that I am not the right tutor for them. Will not waste anyone's time.
Can teach in topics including:
*General study and learning techniques
*Exam preparation and technique
*Have been a private tutor since 2013 for both university and high school students.
*Had a great success rate with long term students, no failures in all my years.
*Have seen it all. Students with anxiety. Students who cant approach exams with confidence. Students that are a long way behind their peers.
*Fluent English with no foreign accent that could lead to confusion.
November 2013 – Continuing
Hilton | Adelaide, SA, 5033
• Effectively and efficiently communicate subject matter to improve students understanding of a subject.
• Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students.
• Identify students' individual learning needs.
• Schedule tutoring appointments with students.
• Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
• Prepare and facilitate tutoring workshops, collaborative projects, or academic support sessions for small groups of students.
• Prepare lesson plans or learning modules for tutoring sessions according to students' needs and goals.
• Teach students study skills, note-taking skills, and test-taking strategies.
• Tutoring in topics including chemistry, physics and mathematics.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with physics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about chemistry lessons?
Taking science lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|