Engage students in the world of music by teaching the basics of violin including holding the violin, reading music, recognizing pitch and rhythm and playing songs.
I am a physiotherapy student studying at Western Sydney University looking to tutor beginner violin lessons in the Macarthur area. I have been playing violin since I was 7 years old and began tutoring violin in 2015. I played in Picton Strings and various school string ensembles. I was the school captain of Wollondilly Anglican College in 2015 and have been passionate about music and education for most of my life.
Generally lessons go for 30 minutes and will cost $30. The student will need to purchase a violin and appropriate music books.
My experience includes:
- playing violin since 7 years old
- AMEB examinations for violin up to Grade 5
- violin students from ages 6+ from 2014
- tutoring high school and primary aged students in English, Mathematics and Science from 2015
- final year of physiotherapy at Western Sydney University including units in Paediatrics (children's health)
- Disability Support Work with EDMEN from 2017
- Physiotherapy Assistant with HCF from 2016
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||Not available|