My teaching method is interactive , I encourage class attendees to share their experiences and goals around taking this class.
All attendees will receive the following:
This is a two hour class includes the following:
1.Class notes – handouts
3.Sample healing recipes
Class information covers:
•Our deep relationship with food
•How does food affect our health & longevity
•Does ‘organic’ really make a difference?
•Can we heal ourselves with a plant based diet?
•The real cause of disease and ill health
•Making the transition fun & fulfilling
•Sample SUPER HEALING recipes to get started!
My name is Lisa Brand and I’m a Vegan Health Educator & Life Coach. My background is in Naturopathy, Life Coaching and Public Speaking.
I have been presenting various classes for almost 20 years with a focus on the importance of our lifestyle choices in promoting health or creating ill health.
Current classes include ~ INTRODUCTION TO DELICIOUS PLANT BASED FOOD ~ Delicious, nutritious easy meals for vibrant wellbeing
For many people (and many reasons) transitioning to a healthier plant based lifestyle can be daunting – BUT it doesn’t have to be! Learn how to include a whole new colourful view to your mealtime menus plus ‘veganise’ your old family favorites.
Also “Plant Based Wellness using FOOD AS MEDICINE”
This class introduces the uninitiated to the world of plant based living and furthers the knowledge for those already on the path. As the name suggests, we look at how the use of foods can heal and provide a real foundation for ongoing health and vibrant energy and conversely how the standard Australian diet can cause chronic illness and disease.
Knowing which foods are winners and which foods are losers can add years to your life and life to your years.
Cancellation Policy - 24 hours notice
Class attendee responsible for printing out class notes for webcam classes
APRIL 2015-JUNE 2018
Business Owner | Dolly's Sister Vegan Cafe & Bar | Geelong, Victoria
• Updated daily logs, computer tracking systems and other relevant documentation.
• Worked closely with the chef to provide tasty options for guests with food allergies or intolerances.
• Supervised, trained and developed team members in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Observed tables to promptly respond to requests and refill beverages.
• Kept facility compliant with health codes, sanitation requirements and license regulations.
• Guided guests through menus while demonstrating thorough knowledge of the food, beverages and ingredients.
• Created and maintained an organized database to develop promotional social media updates
• Developed menus, pricing and special food offerings to increase revenue and customer satisfaction.
• Managed kitchen staff by recruiting, selecting, hiring, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, supervising, evaluating and enforcing discipline when necessary.
• Created templates for optimal food temperatures and food handling protocols
• Planned lunch, dinner and catering menus, as well as special menus for in-house special events and food truck catering.
• Practiced safe food handling procedures at all times.
• Verified freshness of products upon deliver
• Performed accounts receivable duties including invoicing, discrepancies and reconciliations.
• End of day Register reconciliation
• Screened applicant resumes and coordinated both phone and in-person interviews.
SEPTEMBER 2010-JUNE 2017
Health & Wellness Coach | Simply Vibrant - Self Employed | QUEENSCLIFF - VIC, VIC
• Assisted clients to transition to a plant based diet as a means of attaining health objectives
• Assisted clients to work through/ break through limiting beliefs and realise desired lifestyle goals
• Formated individual Detox Programs to enable clients to regain vitality, high energy and clear calm perspective
• Ordering of all office stock
• Ordering of all client supplements for detox plans
• In charge of all bookkeeping and account reconciliations
• Evaluated client care needs, prioritized treatment, and maintained client flow.
• Provided client education with cooking classes and valuable workshops
• Ran external workshops , Cooking Classes and Food As Medicine workshops in Neighbourhood houses and other venues
MARCH 2006-SEPTEMBER 2009
Administrative Supervisor | Salvos Stores State Office, Victoria St, Richmond, Victoria | Richmond, Victoria
• Ordered all office supplies including ink cartridges, toner, and paper.
• Established efficient workflow processes, monitored daily productivity and implemented modifications to improve overall effectiveness of office personnel and activities.
• Directed guests and routed deliveries and courier services.
• Oversaw daily office operations for staff of 5 employees.
• Managed admin team to support store managers for 120 stores throughout Victoria
• Took all meeting minutes and provided direct admin support for four Area Managers
• Managed all aspects of payroll
• Provided logistical support for programs, meetings, and events, including room reservations, room set-up, agenda preparation, materials printing and calendar maintenance.
• Screened and sorted incoming mail, faxes, and deliveries and routed them to the appropriate personnel.
• Processed accounts receivable and accounts payable
My qualifications include:
Cert IV Life Coaching
Cert IV Small Business Management
Bachelor Health Science - Naturopathy (Not completed)
I’ve known Lisa for more than 20 Yrs
Lisa worked in our Naturopathic clinic for 5+ yrs as office manager & my “patient lifestyle educator”
Subsequently she also presented at my VEGAN cooking classes & residential health retreats
I highly recommend Lisa as an excellent public speaker who delivers information w ample detail, w eloquence & w passion.
weightloss lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with nutrition lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about healthy eating lessons?
Taking alternative medicine lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|