I consider myself as a flexible teacher, willing to adapt to your style of learning! Although I am best at my best while making concise notes or labelling huge diagrams, I can come up with a set of flash-cards and other tricks to memorise and learn almost instantly to make you fluent in Hindi, both verbally and non-verbally. :D
I am a first year student in Podiatry and graduated from Parramatta high school in the year 2017. I have had very litte experience in teaching, as a freelance teacher to year 3-6 students in the community in the past and am actively seeking more experience with students of any age group. As a native speaker of this language, Hindi is a specifically strong suite for me which is highlighted through the 95 percentile in Indian SSC examinations, 2016.
Cancellation of any session must be reported at least 3 hours prior to the session timings. Failure to do so will result in a penalty of 10$.
- Passed the Indian SSC board examinations with flying colours and a 95 percentile in Hindi alone.
- Graduated Parramatta High school in 2017 with an ATAR of 88.0.
- Have sales experience over over 2 years at Babies 'R' Us and McDonald's Australia.
- Freelance community teacher for young students.
- Fluent Hindi speaker, reader and writer.
- First year Podiatric Medicine student at the univerity of Western Sydney.
hindi lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|