My teaching method is hugely based on making the student understand the physical significance of the mathematical terms/formulas and their corresponding evaluation. It basically comprises of set lesson plans, learning in a pictorial/graphical way and plenty of short exercises.
I am a recent postgraduate in Physics. My special topic is Biophysics. My previous experience in the education sector mainly dealt with authoring/reviewing questions in various subjects like Science and English. I have formerly tutored students in subjects like calculus and basic math.
The fees are bound to change according to the grade level of the student.
Masters of Science (Physics)
• From Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
• Relevant Courses: Biophysics (Special Course), Methods in Materials Characterization, Methods in Computational Programming, Quantum Mechanics.
• Final Year Project Title: Quantum Tunneling in DNA
• GPA: 7.35/10
Bachelors of Science (Physics)
• From MES Abasaheb Garware College of Science, Pune
• Relevant Courses: Astrophysics and Astronomy, C Programming.
• Final Year Project Title: Compact Radio Sources in NGC 300
• Average Grade: 82%
• High degree of computer literacy with excellent skills using
• Microsoft Office Excel
• Microsoft Office Word
• Basic Fortran 90 programming course
• C, C++, HTML
physics lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$12||$12|