- Let students understand the theory first then I will explain to them how to apply theoretical knowledge into practical situations.
- As I am usually well-prepared before the tutoring class has started, I am able to help students gain sufficient knowledge and improve their ways of learning.
- Teaching Commercial Law, Taxation, Auditing, Accounting Management and Digital Marketing at Undergraduate and Postgraduate level
I have recently completed a Master of Professional Accounting at the University of South Australia. My GPA is around 5.6/7.0 and I have experience of giving tutoring lessons to some classmates while I was studying. Additionally, I previously taught some high school and university students studying English online.
KIM YEN (ROSY) HA
(concealed information) | (concealed information) | linkedin.com/in/yen-kim-ha-ab5001166
I have recently completed a Master of Professional Accounting at the University of South Australia. The pursuit of learning, self-improvement and making contributions to Australian business are my main objectives.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
Master of Professional Accounting- University of South Australia Feb 2017 - Dec 2018
Academic Achievements: International Student Merit Scholarships in 2017
Bachelor of Accounting - NL University in Vietnam Sep 2012 - May 2016
Academic Achievements: Award certificate for Excellent Student
Certificate of MYOB Essentials Training – TAFE SA Nov 2018 - Feb 2019
Income Tax Course – H&R Block Feb 2019 - Jun 2019
ACCOUNTING SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
Highly proficient and experience in using XERO and MYOB
• Operate a computerized accounting system
• Extensive experience in setting up accounts, tax codes, contracts and inventory
• Prepare, match and process receipts
• Process payment documentation
• Administer financial accounts
• Manage day to day accounts and process customer transactions
• Reconcile the bank account
PERSONAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to successfully communicate with a wide range of people, including people from various cultural backgrounds
• Fluent reading, speaking and writing in English (Academic IELTS band score: 7.0/9.0) and in Vietnamese
• Strong focus on analytical, problem solving and research skills
• The ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment, collaboration and consistency
• Accurate attention to detail
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
accounting lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with finance lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about financial management lessons?
Taking tax system lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$25||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||$115||Not available||$125|
|10 hours||$225||Not available||$250|