I have different methods depending on the students and their interests, but the method that I am working the most is called flipped classroom and it requires the implication of the students. I can teach from simple Spanish, Spanish culture, basic communication skills to help them to prepare official exams.
I am from Spain, I am a Primary teacher specialized in children with special needs education. I have done recently in Singapore, in a prestigious language school called "Las Lilas", a course for teaching Spanish as a foreign language. My classes are fun and interactive and depending on how fast you want to learn you might need to work a bit ;D
The rate might differ depending on the distant and if the classes are cancel it would be charged half of the class prize.
- Private classes of Spanish in Singapore.
- Spanish culture sessions in Belfast with different groups.
- Primary teacher specialized in children with special needs education.
- Instructor, developing different activities with children.
- Instructor, developing different activities with teenagers.
- Working with children from babies to teenagers, developing activities at YMCA.
- Leading many types of workshops: arts and crafts, drama, dancing,... with children and adults.
- Social worker, doing activities with people in a nursing house.
spanish lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - spanish lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - spanish lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$30|
|5 hours||Not available||$120||$150|
|10 hours||Not available||$250||$300|