My teaching method is have fun at the same time you are learning. Start from the basics to keep improving to the next level. Without pushing yourself, you will learn and improve every time we meet.
I was a professional swimmer in Spain and now I am in Australia with the certified swimming coach (Bronze Level), with a lot of experience with teaching and correcting swimming stroke. Being in World Championships as a swimmer, now I want to have the opportunity to teach what other taught me.
- June 2018: Bronze Coach - Australian Swimming Coaches and Teachers Association (ASCTA) - Brisbane
- February 2018: Teacher of Competitive Strokes - Australian Swimming Coaches and Teachers Association (ASCTA) - Sydney
- November 2017: Teacher of Water Safety (SAT) - Australian Swimming Coaches and Teachers Association (ASCTA) - Sydney
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation - Sydney
- Working With Children Check
- Responsible Service of Alcohol - Department of Industry NSW
- October 2016-July 2017 Master in Athlete Rehabilitation and Competitive Sports – University of Girona – Spain
- September 2010-May 2014: Bachelor Degree in Kinesiology, Health and Sport Science – Wayne state University – Detroit (USA)
- September 2008-June2010: Bachelor Degree of PE teacher not ended – University of Barcelona – Spain
- September 2014: Swimmer Coach Spanish Certificate – Barcelona – Spain
- February 2013: G.E.A.R.: Indoor Cycling – Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
- September 2012: Certificate of completion “Adult First Aid/CPR/AED – American Red Cross
swimming lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$35|