can teach various computer programming concepts and languages
Also, any computer science subjects and accounting subjects as well.
In brief, I have done Bachelors in Technology and Masters in Accounting.
In addition, I have 2 years of software development experience and 1-year experience in teaching computer languages.
I am giving lessons for 4 years now in computer languages
I have taught many students so far and always happy to teach anybody in my friend circle
I have won 1 st prize in debugging competition at interstate level.
In Academics, I have obtained distinction
Besides technical knowledge, I am very good at fine arts
can teach paintings
Korona World Wide Ltd. Moga, India
Software Developer May 2012-June 2014
Duties and Responsibilities
• Writing of program code according to the Client specification and requirement.
• Developing the modules and integrating them to work together with regular testing mainly using C# and SQL Server 2008(with some of the projects in PHP).
• Maintaining and updating the applications according to the Client’s need to ensure high quality and optimization of the software.
• Delivery of customized software application.
• Designing, Implementing and maintaining Databases with Back-ups and recovery on a continuous basis.
• Preparing Reports on client’s requirement.
• Designing and making applications compatible with the different systems such as tablet and mobile.
• Documentation of the implementations made to the applications
• Recommendations to the client in existing functionality and design of the software.
Bently Computer Centre Moga Area, India
IT Trainer May 2011-May 2012
Duties and Responsibilities
• Providing Technical training to undergraduates, graduates and Professionals.
• Main Technical skills were C++, HTML, .Net, Java (Core and Advanced), Databases (MS Access, SQL Server 2005) and OOPs concepts.
• Preparation of study material such as programs, student support documents. Developing of instructional material.
• Teaching analytical and effective skills required for programming with demonstrations.
• Assessment of students on regular basis through written and oral tests.
• Installation and Updating software on systems.
• Scheduling meetings and training sessions on different computer languages with respect to the current job market.
• Helping students in coding, designing and implementing their college projects
• Recommendations to students for their on-going projects and forthcoming projects.
• Masters, Melbourne Institute of Technology (Melbourne), March 2017
Masters of Professional Accounting (MPA)
• Bachelors, Punjab Technical University (India), May 2011
Bachelors of Technology
computer programming lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with HTML lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about programming languages lessons?
Taking CSS lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|