I base my classes on first hand direct feedback. I assist students to understand their learning styles, capabilities and communication techniques allowing them to understand content and information more effectively. I provide clarity and direction in classes. Assisting within content
I am a active professional qualified in industry areas of Health, Fitness and Food. Experience in roles of personal training, group fitness, youth engagement, life mentoring and presenting. Currently in a position focused in supporting food businesses. Backgrounds in agriculture.
I am willing to travel to student
• 2014 - Crossfit Level 1 Trainer
• 2014 - Cert lll & IV in Personal Training
• 2015 - Cert in Effective Business Writing Course
• 2015 – Marcus Oldham Leadership Program Scholarship winner supported by ABIF
• 2016 – Certificate of Events Management – University of Technology, Sydney.
• Bachelor in Agricultural science at Charles Sturt Wagga Wagga
• Masters in Organisational Communication
Feb 2018 – Current
• Complete event management of national and international expos for Australian Food Companies
• Engagement with food service, retailers, stakeholders, media and Government
• Social media engagement and campaign outreach
• E-commerce and digital workshop management, IP, copywright and
Sep 2014 – Feb 2018
Membership Services Rep & Personal Trainer
• Inducting and training new staff members – training, customer service, sales calls, computer software, customer service and phone systems
• Sale forecasting, process and strategies
• Sale drive, outreach, membership sale and information
• Social media engagement and campaign outreach
• Undertaking functional training group fitness classes
• Computer, EFPOS & printing operations
Mar 2016 – Apr 2017
Events and Membership Executive
• Generating new development opportunities, sponsorship and programs for APL
• Liaison with key stakeholders from private and government networks
• Office administration assistance – processing inquiries, front desk enquiries, mail, email regulation and committee member logistic bookings
• Manager of events supported and promoted by APL
• Compliance management of PigPass pork producers, abattoirs and local land services
• Hotline, database and management of national program, PigPass. Regulation of all database material, certifications, compliance, administration, product sales and contact base for membership and state departments
• External and internal communication with stakeholders, APL members, APL Delegates and APL Board members
Feb 2015 – Mar 2016
Stakeholder Engagement Officer, Media Communications Officer and Pasturefed Assurance Accreditation System Administer
• Strategic consulting, including business plan, timeline and strategy development
• Social engagement by social media of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other networks to build and progress the interests of a wider media community
• Generating new development opportunities, sponsorship and programs through media strategies and planning. Mentoring industry and stakeholders.
• Compliance management of PCAS beef producers, abattoirs and local land services
• Comprehensive data and technologies operations and maintenance of website, social media content and external media engagement
• Produce speech, report and stakeholder articles for CEO and senior managers
• Drafting and release of organisational weekly newsletter and annual yearbook. Sourcing all article, graphical design and picture content. Released on media platforms
• Manager of all events supported and promoted by CCA. Ensuring budgeting, sponsorship sourcing, venue, catering and overall event logistics are organised and presented in a professional manner
Jan 2014 – Sep 2014
Personal Trainer & Sales
• Training members in all areas of health, nutrition & fitness programming.
• Undertaking assistance within Group Fitness - children and adults.
• Training Crossfit members in foundations and classes.
• Juvenile Classes supported by the local ACT police.
• Cleaning and presentation of the gym - vacuuming, machine cleanliness, toilets etc.
• Reception administration.
• Membership sales & add on sales.
• Computer, Efpos & printing operations.
• Sales of supplements, contracts and PT sessions.
• Marketing Material and advertisement.
Feb 2013 – FEB 2014
• Processing inducted cattle and exit cattle
• Movement on horseback and foot in both holding yards and processing yards
• Administering medications, animal health and overall assessment of livestock on a daily basis.
• Processing and logistics of daily livestock processing
• Management of young staff and training of new staff throughout the yarding and animal health division
• Vehicle maintenance and cleaning
• Regulating documentation and technology
• Assistance within export dairy heifers for China. Maintaining biosecurity, health and water infrastructure throughout the quarantine zone
Mar 2011 – Mar 2013
Field & Grain Research Assistant
• Science research outcomes and project management of crop trials
• Testing and sampling of different grains for variety, chemical resistance and environment capabilities
• Quality sampling grain- screenings, protein, plump etc
• Utilising quality testing machines to record data for regional reports
• Discussions with farmers on site locations and provide customer service
positive thinking lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with stress management lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about personal coaching lessons?
Taking life coaching lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$30|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$150|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$300|