I am happy to teach whatever you would like. If that is helping you or your child with stage development or if it's just a specific skill. All skills will be taught following AUSTSWIM guidelines so you can be assured that you are doing correctly.
I have almost 2 years of experience in swimming teaching. I have currently taught with State Swim, Jump! Swim Schools and done private swimming lessons. I have taught hundreds of kids through my jobs. I currently have an Austswim teaching licence, current Working with Children's licence and a CPR licence. I also have experience with competitive swimming.
About me: I am 19 and currently studying business at Curtin University. I used to do competitive swimming in high school & currently am working at Jump! Swim School in Wanneroo.
Depending on the number of kids and the range of stages, the rate won't change but the lessons may have to be split up so you or the kids get the full benefit from the lessons.
STATE SWIM CRAIGIE LEISURE CENTER
- Completed training hours at Cragie Leisure
- Taught classes up to 8 kids at a time
VACSWIM SORRENTO BEACH
- Taught classes up to approximately 8 kids
- Learnt how to teach in tougher weather conditions
STATE SWIM BEECHBORO
- Taught classes up to 12 kids
- Learnt how to manage large classes of kids, and keep it exciting and fun for over 40 minutes
JUMP! SWIM SCHOOLS
- Currently working at Jump! Swim Schools
- Teach around 1-4 kids per class
- Learnt how to teach smaller classes
PRIVATE SWIMMING LESSONS
- Have been teaching Private swimming lessons for just over 1 month
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$32||$32||Not available|
|5 hours||$150||$150||Not available|
|10 hours||$280||$280||Not available|