I base my classes on the communicative approach of learning. I use games, experiences and a student-centered approach. I am able to use the interactive smart-board, teaching apps, creative art, science, brainstorming activities, pronunciations, English accent, medical and business English, academic English, English for professionals, preparation for English exams, speaking, reading, writing, and grammar. I also use art and drama as a part of teaching English.
Former Registered Nurse and TESOL teacher from Australia. I have a BA degree, TESOL Diploma, Health Science Diploma and 5 years of teaching experience in Vietnam and China. I used to teach doctors, hotel personnel and lots of kids.
Cancellation policy: please notify us 2 hours before the class if you are about to cancel the class.
2019 (September – December): Mamalook Training Center, Bayuquan, CHINA.
• Teaching English through the use of puppets, the communicative approach, educational games, pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary and speaking.
• Using the IT media and computer software as a part of the class curriculum.
• Organising a small educational theater performance during the Halloween.
2019: Gym Baby school/kindergarten, Bayuquan, CHINA.
• Teaching art, reading picture books, using flash cards while playing with kids, using Habba games and other educational classroom games, singing songs to 3 and above years of age kids.
• Story telling.
• Visiting town libraries and kindergartens to tell stories to smaller kids.
• Using pre-designed rooms to conduct educational classes, such as, the police station, fire brigades, airplane, kitchen, science room and the hospital.
• Conducting adult communication classes.
2018: Kiddie English Center ; Foshan city; CHINA.
• Teaching Art, Culture and English to the children. Average age 3 to 5 years of age.
2017: Private English Tuition; Saigon; VIETNAM.
2016: English teacher for ICLC Agency, Saigon, VIETNAM.
• Teaching English and Science in many public schools of District 1 and District 7.
• Teaching English at the private hospital.
2015: English teacher for ICLC Agency, Saigon, VIETNAM.
• Teaching English in public schools of Districts 1, 4, 11, 10 and 7.
• Private communicative English tutorials for famous surgeons and doctors in Saigon.
2012 – 2014: English teacher, AU MY agency, Nha Trang; VIETNAM.
• Teaching English to various professionals and employees at the Sheraton and Sunrise hotels.
• Teaching small children and teenagers at the Children’s House School.
• Private tutorials.
Igor is an amazing teacher with humorous approach, great enthusiasm, very clear explanations – My favourite teacher.
vocabulary - english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with esl (english) lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about english speaking lessons?
Taking business english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$55||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$115||$200|