Teaching is my passion and interacting with young minds is what i love to do. My way of teaching involves getting to understand the student and pitching the content as per his/her level. Student is the focus of my teaching methodology.
I'm a retired Indian Air Force officer who worked in the field of RADAR for 10 years. I have a Bachelor's degree in Electronics and Communication and Post Graduate Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering. I'm also an alumni of Indian institute of Management, Lucknow.
Seeking a challenging position to utilize my skills, abilities and experience in area of Training and Education.
10 years of leadership experience in the military in various gamut of departmental functions such as planning and execution of Complex Operations, Project Management, Strategic Planning, Event Organisation, HR Development, Training and General Administration.
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Certificate Course on General Management, Jan 2017 – Jun 2017
Visvesvaraya Technological University
Post Graduate Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering, 2007 - 2008
Grade: First Class with Distinction
Uttar Pradesh Technical University
B.Tech (Hons), Electronics and Communication Engineering, 2003 - 2007
Grade: First Division with Honours 78.76%
Senior Secondary School Exam, 2003
Secondary School Exam, 2001
Senior System Engineer at Indian Air Force
July 2007 – Jul 2017 (10 Years)
• As a Senior System Engineer, headed teams of over 500 technicians and managed operations of radar and Communications Systems. Successfully formed and led teams in challenging conditions towards maintenance and operations of these systems.
• Ensured maximum serviceability and technical upkeep of critical flying navigational equipment installed at military and civil joint airfield.
• Product Data Management of state of the Art Communication and Navigational equipment in liaison with agencies like BSNL, HAL, BEL, HCL and AAI.
• Collaborated in planning, field testing, evaluation and acceptance of state of the art V/UHF Radio Telephony communication sets with domestic vendors for Communication Project at pilot sites.
• Ensured continuity training, discipline, task allocation, facility management, leave planning, documentation, grievance management and annual appraisal for teams of over 500 technicians.
Summer Trainee at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
June 2006 - June 2006 (1 month)
Worked in the Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH) Bay of Hal Lucknow division. Carried out real time testing of modules and components of ALH. Studied the process of final testing and Quality Assurance.
• Unmatched ability to lead, establish goals and attain results.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Outstanding academic record and experience in liaising with different agencies.
• Familiarity with the concept of training, counselling and working with young minds.
WORKSHOPS AND SEMINAR
• Conducted a Technical Talk on ‘RADAR: Fundamentals, Applications and Emerging Trends’ for students and faculty of Brindavan College of Engineering in Nov 2017, Reva School of Electronics and Communication in Jan 2018 and KNSIT in Apr 18 in Bangalore.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$18|