My teaching method is based on philosophy keep it simple. I build my lecture on the day to day examples. Moreover, my teaching is based on inculcating the curiosity of questioning. Once the curiosity to know more is inculcated in the child's mind then the child can do wonder in his respective field.
I am a student at RMIT university pursuing Masters in analytics, did my bachelor in economics from Delhi University. I have tutoring students informally in my undergraduates days. I was also community work in local trust which provides education to underprivileged children there I worked as a community teacher.
11/2 Mckelvie Court, Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
Mob: (concealed information)30
E: (concealed information)
To apply my enriched knowledge and analytical skills in an analyst position in a fast-paced and dynamic company, utilizing my tertiary knowledge, Graduation knowledge and experience together with skills organization and teamwork.
2020 - current Masters in Analytics
2017 - completed Bachelors in Economics with Hons.
Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
June 2017 – Jan 2020 Junior Assistant
Murari Lal Maheshwari & Co.
• Assisted in the day to day operations of the Family Business
• Undertook the maintenance of the Books of Accounts
• Assisted farmers in implementing the right strategy thus building customer loyalty
• In a team, developed appropriate strategies to target markets and promote products and services to those markets.
• Collaborated with other stakeholders in the industry to ensure smooth logistic processes
Sep 2018-April 2019 Regional Assistant
• Organised fortnightly Farming Community meet
• Created awareness about the right use of supplements for quality crop
• Discussed methods to improve yield using a holistic approach
• Supported design and sales staff through working collaboratively on promotional ideas and selling targets.
• Successfully affected customer loyalty thereby increasing sales
June 2016- August 2016 Marketing Intern (Internship)
• Helped in segmentation of the market for better brand targeting and positioning
• Assisted in identification of strategic locations for better impact of retail advertisements
• Assisted in the conduction of stall management services at various conferences
Nov 2019- Feb 2020 Content Developer (part time)
• Developed content for aspirants of the UPSC Civil Services examinations
• Created various practice tests from in the field of Economics and General Awareness
• Assisted in the creation of high-quality notes for the aspirants
• Delivered lectures to the students regarding the same
Oct 2019- Feb 2020 Community Worker (part-time)
Gyan Jyoti Education Society
• Taught basic numeracy and language skills to the children from the underprivileged sections of the society
• Designed interactive tools for better learning and engagement with the students
• Organized regular sanitation awareness class
• Ensured all-round development of the students through the organization of various cultural programs
• Excellent managerial and interpersonal skills developed through working in a multi-disciplinary team.
• Confident user of Microsoft Word (Advanced), Excel (Intermediate), PowerPoint (Basic /Intermediate)
• Demonstrated ability to self-manage and also work cooperatively in teams as a result of several employment roles and sports.
• Well-developed organizational skills developed through coordinating several professional events and working under tight timeframes.
Advisory Committee Member – Equal Opportunity Cell [2014-2017]
As a part of the Equal Opportunity cell, working with the motive of providing equal opportunity to the disabled, organized various community interactions programs, awareness campaigns and providing a common platform to the disabled so that they can enhance their skills
Organizing Committee Member – Debating Tournament
Organizing Committee Member – The Annual Economics fest of Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
Discipline Minister, St. Xavier’s High School Rampura Phul [2010-2011]
District Level Badminton player - Rank 2 – Under 19 Category for consecutive two years
Broke into debates across various colleges in University of Delhi
Basic reading and intermediate writing skills in English, Punjabi, and Hindi.
• Highly Interested in Research and Public policy specifically in the Agriculture Sector.
• Keen about Indian Politics and Geopolitics scenarios.
• Avid Reader, Photography Enthusiast, Public Speaking, love trekking, playing badminton and doing social work.
business management lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with economics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about commerce lessons?
Taking microeconomics lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$23|
|5 hours||Not available||$105||$115|
|10 hours||Not available||$195||$230|