My teaching method would vary from student to student, each child has a different way of learning. Therefore, my first class would be mainly focused on understanding how the student wishes to learn and what areas he/she would need extra help on. Afterwards, I would work on helping them through the subject by providing them with the proper course work and teaching them techniques on how they can improve faster and achieve higher marks.
I'm a second year student at Curtin University. English has been one of my favourite and best languages throughout school. I have an IELTS score of 8.0 and I also have experience tutoring primary school students English and Maths, so I do know how to deal with any type of student.
If a student wishes to cancel a class, they could do so 24 hours before class. In case, a student does not cancel a class 24 hours prior, a small amount of $10 would be charged, unless of course it's an emergency.
- Senior Researcher, Glover Daniels International (Jan 2019 - Jan 2020)
- Intern, KPMG (Jun 2018 – Sep 2018)
- Multiple Community Service projects since 2006
- Senior Prefect, Gateway College Colombo (2016 – 2017)
- Vice President of the Interact Club, Gateway College Colombo (2016 – 2017)
- Trinity College London (Speech and Drama) Grade 4 qualified
- London Academy of Music and Art Grade 3 qualified
- Best Performer of the year (swimmer), Lyceum International School Nugegoda (2009)
- Placed at National Age Group Aquatic Championship (Sri Lanka) from years 2011 to 2015
- Placed at the Sri Lankan Schools’ Aquatic Championships from years 2009 to 2015
english grammar lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$32||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||$155||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||$310||$250|