I believe in execution along with teaching. So I give importance to 75% practical knowledge and 25% theoretical knowledge. We start with understanding of basics of the every topic and then move on to applying them on real world problems. Therefore learning how to solve real world problems and implement great ideas using programming.
I am senior software engineer with four years of experience in software industry. I have great experience in c, c++ and python language. Most of my work was in computer networks in telecommunications. I have been in teaching industry for last 2 years. I have had great opportunities in teaching programming languages and helping students in building computer science projects.
• 4+ years of rich work experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle
• Multi Threading, Socket Programming, Inter-Process Communication
• Proficiency in C/C++, SQL, python
• Competency Skills, Excellent Communication skills and Presentation Skills
• GDB, Wire shark, GIT, JIRA, Purify, SIPP, Jenkins
• Linux Operating System
basic computer lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with C lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about computer programming lessons?
Taking C++ lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$50||Not available||$50|
|5 hours||$200||Not available||$250|
|10 hours||$450||Not available||$500|