My teaching method is quality versus quantity. I prefer that the student learn a little but he or she understands everything.
I am a Sport Scientist graduated by an USA College in Detroit, and came to Australia to follow my dream as a Swimming Coach. I have a lot of experience teaching Spanish and English (as well as swimming), and I would love to keep doing it because is my passion.
- June 2018: Bronze Coach - Australian Swimming Coaches and Teachers Association (ASCTA) - Brisbane
- February 2018: Teacher of Competitive Strokes - Australian Swimming Coaches and Teachers Association (ASCTA) - Sydney
- November 2017: Teacher of Water Safety (SAT) - Australian Swimming Coaches and Teachers Association (ASCTA) - Sydney
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation - Sydney
- Working With Children Check
- Responsible Service of Alcohol - Department of Industry NSW
- October 2016-July 2017 Master in Athlete Rehabilitation and Competitive Sports – University of Girona – Spain
- September 2010-May 2014: Bachelor Degree in Kinesiology, Health and Sport Science – Wayne state University – Detroit (USA)
- September 2008-June2010: Bachelor Degree of PE teacher not ended – University of Barcelona – Spain
- September 2014: Swimmer Coach Spanish Certificate – Barcelona – Spain
- February 2013: G.E.A.R.: Indoor Cycling – Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
- September 2012: Certificate of completion “Adult First Aid/CPR/AED – American Red Cross
spanish lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - spanish lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - spanish lessons?
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|