I am a personal trainer who takes a holistic and science-based approach to health and fitness.
- Efficiency in training leads to efficiency in movement. I employ the 'Functional Patterns' methodology and latest in the sports science field to ensure supreme performance and injury prevention in the sport or activity of your practice. My methods of training extend to people who may not want to compete in sport but just want to look, feel and live as optimal as possible.
My service extends beyond just working out. Every client will get:
1. Posture and Gait analysis
2. Training that is specific your fitness levels, movement capacity and tailored towards your goals.
3. Learning to have functional posture and movement which will help you have pain free training, peak cardiovascular fitness, increased muscular development, weight loss (or gain) as well longevity.
- I am a personal trainer and currently studying exercise physiologist (final year). I have been giving private personal training for over 3 years to people of all ages and fitness levels.
- I have been playing football since I was 4 years old and have played at a semi-professional level in Australia and overseas in Spain and England. Since then I have helped many athletes achieve their training and competition goals.
- My background in training is not only with athletes but also with people who experience chronic pain on a day to day basis. I have helped many people walk and run again without pain in both minor cases and severe cases (e.g. scoliosis).
- Bachelor of Exercise & Sports Science (final year)
- Personal Trainer (Certificate III and IV in Fitness)
- First Aid and CPR certified
- Functional Patterns Human Biomechanic Specialist (HBS2)
- Cross country and athletic competition experience
- 8 years experience in Semi-Professional and Professional football (soccer) in Australia, Spain, and England
- A football coach in Liverpool (England) and Schools in Sydney Australia.
fitness lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with personal training lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about muscle strengthening lessons?
Taking rehabilitation lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$70||$50|
|5 hours||Not available||$330||$250|
|10 hours||Not available||$620||$500|