I try to enforce mastery learning philosophy, which is this really interesting learning style, and I'd recommend Sal Khan's Ted Talk on it if you are interested in learning more about it! In summary, its a learning style which requires you to attain a level of mastery before moving forward, so when I teach, I really want to ensure learning free of conceptual gaps and want to go out of my way to answer all the questions you may have. I think I could really benefit anyone who is struggling with schoolwork or needs some extra assistance because they have missed classes. I also have a free structure and like tailoring classes to what students like, so I'd love to chat about your individual learning style!
I am a student on a gap year, and I love teaching and working with kids! I've been doing online classes for around 3 months, but am looking to expand to in-person tutoring. I've done my IGCSE's and my A-Levels, and received A*s in all my subjects, so if anyone is doing those, I can offer some test-taking strategies! I'm on a gap year and am really excited to teach, and love being around people :)
- Received all A*s in IGCSE and A levels
- Completed A level Further Maths, Organic Chemistry and Physics
- Did online tutoring, and taught English for two years at a low-income school in India
- Winner of the World Bank and Financial times contest on re-imagining education, where I wrote about master based learning and its benefits. I was one of the youngest people to attend the IMF/World Bank Spring meetings 2019
- Stanford Class of 2025, on a Gap year
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with physics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about chemistry lessons?
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|