Maths can be fun when you learn it the right way. I love Maths, and my goal is to have fun while teaching.
I focus on teaching the concept and follow practice-based learning approach.
I can easily connect with students and can adapt as per their needs. I am always open to feedback and strive to provide the best results to the student by customizing my teachings as per their learning styles.
Being an engineer, I have a solid background in Maths and Quants.
I am currently studying statistics subjects under the Master of data science course from the University of Melbourne, and hence I deal with maths regularly.
Also, as a student, I understand the pain areas for other students. I can adapt my teaching as per students needs, that can vary from exam preparation, help with tutorials to understanding core topics.
I love learning new skills and spreading knowledge by teaching. I have worked as a learning and development trainer in my previous organisations. During my tenure, I have facilitated 3 days of workshops for around 30+ students on multiple occasions. I was even awarded a certificate for teaching more than 100 hours in a year.
I have also worked as a Quantitative and Data Interpretation tutor for 2 years(part-time). Throughout my work history, I have taught more than 1000 students.
I can reduce the cost further if multiple students take the classes.
Most of my profile will be about software engineering work.
However, I have teaching and mentoring experiences since I have worked as technical learning and development trainer and technical lead.
I have also worked as part-time faculty for 2 years, thereby honing my teaching skills.
I received 99.25 percentile in Quantitative section of CAT exams(competitive exam) in India, and I also have score 51/51 in GMAT exams(competitive exam) for Quantitative.
During my secondary school, I was ranked 44th all over India for maths olympiad.
Worked in the IT services and consultancy industry for nine years and currently transitioning to data science domain by pursuing a Master of Data Science from the University of Melbourne.
• Melbourne Data Analytics Platform (University of Melbourne) [3 months] – Research Data intern
• Master of Data Science (University of Melbourne) [1 year - ongoing] - Student
• Capgemini India [5 years] – Technical architect, Innovation team lead, Technical interviewer, L&D trainer, and Senior developer
• Tata Consultancy Services [4 years] – Technical lead and Developer
SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
• Additional Skills – ReactJS, React-Native, Docker, Ansible and more
• Soft Skills - Accountability, Leadership, Teamwork, Communication Skills, Critical thinking, Work Ethics, Flexibility/Adaptability and Self Motivated
• Professional Skills: Mentoring, Technical Trainer, Interviewer and Troubleshooting
• Hobbies/Passion: Writing (published 120+ stories and poems), Photography, Traveling, Cooking, and Graphic Designing (Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator)
• Won Innovation Award for IoT, Machine learning and HANA based application development
• Devised and developed a proof of concept of ‘Carbon Footprint Sustainability’ app for Capgemini at the global level and presented it to CEO of Capgemini India
• Recognized by Capgemini global board members for work on ‘Carbon Footprint Sustainability’ app
• Built a few Capgemini proprietary data migration tool and system monitoring tools
• Lead innovation team for the Business Unit (with 100+ Client Projects and 10000+ employees)
• Assisted the Capgemini Experts Group as a senior technical consultant
Perfect! Incredibly enthusiastic about what he teaches. Very patient and ensures you understand what he is saying before he progresses. Would definitely recommend!
Max is smart and proactive. He was flexible with timing and was very clear about learning goals, and this helped me in providing him with excellent teaching experience. He takes the initiative to practices before his lectures and goes through all the suggested contents and exercises post the sessions. I had a great time teaching him.
I have known Rohit for more than a year while studying together at the university. He is good at grasping concepts quickly and explaining in the easiest possible ways. He can be creative in providing solutions. Rohit has good programming background due to his previous work experience, and that reflects while working with him. He is easy to approach and to have discussions over any topic, especially programming and statistics.
It is rare that you come across standout talent like Rohit. I had the pleasure of working with Rohit for three years. He has been my mentor and we have worked on several projects. I was and particularly impressed by Rohit’s ability to handle even the toughest clients effortlessly. He has the ability to juggle on multiple tasks whether office related or extra curricular activities without making any difference in its quality.
I was and am surprised by the motivation one can get when he is around.
No matter how tensed the work situation was he would always make sure that we were left with a smile.
As a team member and prodigy, Rohit earns my highest recommendation.
I would highly recommend Rohit as he is a very enthusiastic and extremely passionate instructor. He combines his knowledge with teaching abilities to provide the best possible approach to the complicated problems. He is also easy to understand and super helping.
Rohit is a great mentor and great at explaining stuffs. He is a great listener too which is why he is great at understanding your issues and coming up with the best way to clear your doubts. I have personally worked with him and he is very compassionate at what he does and has a strong understanding on both computer science and statistics.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|