Engaged with the work force with the design development of the renowned Architectural/ Design and built firms. Involved with consultants those who with years of experience in architecture. Had vast experience in designing and managing residential, Hotels and high rise building Projects as well as the master level landscape Projects. Ability of undertaking the Responsible for Conceptual Design, Design Development, Construction Drawings and Presentations.
2018- Present Deputy Project Director,
Administrative City Development Project, Pettah MMPH Project,
Ministry of Megapolis and western development
2012-Present Assistant General Manager (Architecture)
@ Sri Lanka Land Reclamation And Development Cooperation
2004 - 2012 Senior Architect
B.G.J.F. CONSULTANCY SERVICES. Colombo, Srilanka
A Privatized firms which is conducting multimillionaire projects in both local and
foreign. A major design-oriented practice in different multidisciplinary projects.\
2000 - 2004 Architect
PRASANNA PITIGALA LIYANAGE Chartered architect
A small Privatized firms which is conducting local projects.
2006 (May) _ Successfully Completed professional examination conducted by Sri Lanka institute
2007(May) _ Has been elected as a Associate member of the Sri Lanka Institute of Architects
• 2005 ( May) –Successfully Completed Master of Science in Degree Architecture conducted by University of Moratuwa Sri Lanka (MSc (Architecture)
• 2000 (May) –Successfully Completed Bachelor of Science Degree in Built Environment conducted by University of Moratuwa Sri Lanka. (BSc (BE) Second class lower division)
• Workshop for water infrastructure Development & Green Master Plan -Temasek Foundation, Singapore.
• Sri Lankan representative & Paper presenter in 2017 KRISH –WBG Joint workshop on
Vitalizing Cities with Public Space ii, Water Front Development- Seoul Korea.
• Workshop for Overview Master Plan Review &Government Land Sales Programme -Temasek Foundation, Singapore
• Sri Lankan representative in 2017 8th Asian Wetland Symposium -Wetland for Sustainable Life and 6th WLI ASIA Conference – Saga ,Japan
• Overview to Integrated Master Planning Workshop-Temasek Foundation, Singapore
• Leader ship training Program -Maduru Oya
DESIGN TUTORING - DISCUSSION AND BRAIN STORMING SESSIONS
PROFESSIONALLY QUALIFIED ARCHITECT WITH 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Bsc(BE), MSc(Architecture), AIA(SL) ,RIBA 1,11
Urban Design, Architectural and Landscape:
• Abilty to produce Excellent architectural designs which are functional, safe and meetup the needs of the client.
• Innovative and functional design approaches for internal and outdoor spaces.
• To provide an Aesthetic and functional design in an optimum financial status.
• Master level proposals for the future development of rural and urban context.
• To produce a practice which is a design excellence.
• To blend the unique culture and tradition to find better solutions to contemporary needs.
• To design with Nature to create better solutions to our society for most challenging needs.
• To produce excellent Presentation, final drawings of work to meet up clients’s utmost satisfaction.
• Capability of handling multiple responsibilities as being work as AGM and Deputy Project Director of Administrative City Development Project, Ministry of megapolis Western Development. Pettah MMPH Project.
• Founder member of Architectural Unit, Sllr&dc
• Project Management.
• Engaged in National Level policy making with the authorities, capable of handling the management of the administrative work.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$70||$70|